If you're creating short form videos such as Reels, TikTok's or Shorts... here's a quick checklist you can use over and over again to help you repurpose your videos onto 7 different platforms.
It's such a powerful process to get into the habit of repurposing your content across multiple platforms.
It allows you to be everywhere, all the time... and allows you to build an audience in many places 🙂
This really is a case of working SMART rather than hard!
Here's the Process:
- 1Create a short title and description (T&D) for your video, and 5-10 hashtags (H)
- 2Copy the T, D & H as you will use it with all of the social posts
- 3Post your video on TikTok with the above T, D & H
- 4Post same video on Facebook Reels and enable posting to Instagram (you can connect them at the time of posting)
- 5Switch over to your FB Business page and upload there
- 6Post video to YouTube Shorts
- 7Post to Twitter
- 8Post to LinkedIn
- 9Post on your Blog and embed TikTok or YouTube shorts video into post
(You can get the embed code by visiting the video webpage on tiktok.com—it's located near the lower right-side share corner of the video display card. Click the "Get embed code" button. Once you have clicked on this button, a popup window with the HTML code will prompt.)
Grab the code and embed.
Repeat this process for each and every short video you create.
Once you get the process down, it won't take you very long at all.
There's also software you can use to automate this process and I'll cover this in another post soon 🙂
If you don't want to post on all the platforms, then at least post on TikTok, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube Shorts.
You are welcome to share this checklist with others to help them 🙂