This privacy notice tells you about the information we collect from you when you register for our webinars via our website or Facebook. In collecting this information, we are acting as a data controller and, by law, we are required to provide you with information about us, about why and how we use your data, and about the rights you have over your data.
Networking Superstars Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this webinar service, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Networking Superstars Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25.05.2018.
Who Are We?
We are Networking Superstars. Our address is: Networking Superstars Ltd, 2nd floor, Colman House, Station Road, Knowle, Solihull. B93 0HL.
You can contact us by post at the above address, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 20 8133 8946.
We are not required to have a data protection officer, so any enquiries about our use of your personal data should be addressed to the contact details above.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
* First and last name
* Email address
* IP address
* Any written feedback, questions or answers you provide through the webinar
What We Do with the Information We Gather
We do need this information in order to:
* Subscribe you to our webinar platform to give you access to the webinar
* Send you pre-webinar emails to remind you about your upcoming webinar and send you post-webinar emails to give you the replay and remind you of the special offer from the webinar. (We will only send you emails about the webinar for as long as the webinar and promotion runs for.)
We ask for your consent to do this, and we will only send you our webinar emails for as long as you continue to consent.
Who the data is shared with:
* The webinar application is deployed on the Webinar platforms WebinarJam
* Your information will also be passed to our Customer Relationship Management software Infusionsoft.
* No other service will receive any personal data
How Long the Information Is Stored
Your information is kept for as long as you continue to consent to receive our email messages.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
* Whenever you get asked if you want to get subscribed
* If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for the emails, you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of any emails.
PLEASE NOTE: Because we use both WebinarJam and Infusionsoft to send you email reminders, you must unsubscribe from both platforms by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of the emails…
If you only unsubscribe from the one service, you will continue to receive email messages from the other service until you’ve unsubscribed from both.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate.
You can also ask for it to be erased and you can ask for us to give you a copy of the information.
You can also ask us to stop using your information – the simplest way to do this is to withdraw your consent, which you can do at any time, either by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of any of our emails, or by emailing, writing or telephoning us using the contact details above.
Your Right To Complain
If you have a complaint about our use of your information, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website at www.ico.org.uk/concerns or write to them at:
Information Commissioner’s Office